By Mariela Rosario | 10/26/2010 - 17:00 | 0 Comments
Actress Alexa Vega, 22, was married on October 10, 2010 to producer Sean Covel. It was an intimate affair held in her now-hubby's hometown of Lead, North Dakota. Vega, best known for her role as Carmen Cortez in the Spy Kids...
By Lee Hernandez | 10/13/2010 - 15:40 | 2 Comments
In From Prada to Nada, a Latina spin on Jane Austen's classic novel Sense and Sensibility, Camilla Belle and Alexa Vega play sisters who learn to embrace their Latin culture.
Belle is Nora, a laid-back, low-key girl, while Vega is Mary, a spoiled and materialistic...
By Damarys Ocaña Perez | 07/22/2010 - 18:00 | 2 Comments
Oh, the precariousness of being a former child star. On one hand, you have tragic, hot-mess stories like that of Lindsay Lohan, who went to jail on Tuesday, and Gary Coleman, who died broke last month. On another, you have...
By Mariela Rosario | 07/15/2010 - 17:00 | 1 Comment
Alexa Vega is getting married to her boyfriend Sean Covel, who produced Napoleon Dynamite. Covel, 33 proposed to Vega, 21 at a film festival in his home state of South Dakota in Nov. 2009.
The couple announced their plans to marry on Oct. 10, 2010 and it...
- Benicio Del Toro Returns To Cannes To Tell A Real Story
- NYC Rattled By Cold-Blooded Killing Of A Gay Man, Shot Point-Blank In Face
- Powerball's $590M-Plus Await One Lucky Floridian
- Oxbow Wins Preakness, Dashes Orb's Hope For Triple Crown
- Record $600 Million Powerball Is Enough To Forget Astronomical Odds Of Winning