By Yanira Garza | 02/12/2013 - 00:39 | 0 Comments
If you ever wanted to be one of the cool kids, then Saturday night at The Highline Room at The Standard Hotel in NYC was your check-in point. To the tunes of DJ Chelsea Leyland and notable guest, rapper Vinny Cha$e, accessory designer Alejandro Ingelmo debuted his Fall/Winter 2013 collection to a full room - so full that ...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize