By Sugey Palomares | 02/04/2013 - 17:25 | 0 Comments
Laz Alonso, 38, traded a lucrative career on Wall Street as an investment banker for the Hollywood spotlight. Since then, he has never looked back and by taking a look at the Cuban actor – it’s no surprise why. We recently caught up with the talented actor about his role as FBI agent Will Moreno in NBC's new drama-crime series,...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize