By Grace Bastidas | 08/03/2011 - 15:00 | 0 Comments
A new ad campaign for the New York International Latino Film Festival makes fun of Latino stereotypes in an effort to draw attention to the many clichés about Latinos in the movies. One ad features a chart with the varying roles Latinas have played in films, with “maid” beating out such categories as surgeon and judge.
By Mariela Rosario | 01/12/2010 - 14:06 | 2 Comments
For a woman who is supposed to be modeling clothing, Eva Mendes sure spends a lot of her time naked! Her latest round of advertisements for Calvin Klein jeans are causing a stir once again, and if the FCC was offended at her minor nip-slip in the Secret Obsession television commercial last year, then they will positively blow their lids at the soon...
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President
- Why Nelson Mandela Loved Fidel Castro
- Bloomberg To Critics Of His Spanish: 'Get A Life'