By Grace Bastidas | 08/03/2011 - 16:00 | 0 Comments
A new ad campaign for the New York International Latino Film Festival makes fun of Latino stereotypes in an effort to draw attention to the many clichés about Latinos in the movies. One ad features a chart with the varying roles Latinas have played in films, with “maid” beating out such categories as surgeon and judge.
By Mariela Rosario | 01/12/2010 - 15:06 | 2 Comments
For a woman who is supposed to be modeling clothing, Eva Mendes sure spends a lot of her time naked! Her latest round of advertisements for Calvin Klein jeans are causing a stir once again, and if the FCC was offended at her minor nip-slip in the Secret Obsession television commercial last year, then they will positively blow their lids at the soon...
- Yahoo Nearing $1.1B Acquisition Of Tumblr, Report Says
- Oxbow Wins Preakness, Dashes Orb's Hope For Triple Crown
- Preakness: Orb, Dominican Jockey Favored To Win And Set Up Triple Crown Try
- Missing Army Vet's Body Found, Roommate Arrested As Murder Suspect
- 'American Idol' Finale Draws Record Low Ratings In 12th Season