By Priscilla Rodriguez | 07/10/2013 - 09:16 | 0 Comments
More than 1,000 Texans rallied in Houston on Tuesday for Planned Parenthood's "Stand with Texas Women' bus tour stop in a final attempt to stop legislators from passing a bill that could virtually ban abortion. But, their continued protests were unsuccessful.
By Priscilla Rodriguez | 07/08/2013 - 13:50 | 0 Comments
Chile is known for being one of Latin America's most socially-conservative countries. So when the case of a pregnant 11-year-old girl arose, it set off a national debate about abortion.
By Franziska Castillo | 06/03/2013 - 10:39 | 0 Comments
When the bleeding started, my first thought was—go to the doctor.
Six weeks pregnant, I was still recovering from the upheaval of moving to Mexico to care for my sick mother, while juggling a nine-year-old daughter and work.
Then one morning, I woke up to blood soaking through my pajamas—a flow that stopped and started all day...
- Stolen Container Of Radioactive Material Found, Mexican Official Says (UPDATE)
- Luis Suarez's 'Goal Of The Year' Candidate Highlighted His 4-Goal Demolition Of Norwich City (VIDEOS)
- Junot Diaz Speaks Out After Insults To His Dominican-ness
- School Science Project Goes Terribly Wrong, Hospitalizing Students
- Erika Andiola: Stop Deportations First, Then Fight For Legislation