By Kat Deluna | 06/25/2012 - 12:00 | 0 Comments
For me, summer is a laidback season filled with a bunch of activities and festivities under the sun. It’s important to me to protect my skin and stay cool in the heat!
I keep my hair, skin and body moisturized, with essential oils, sun protectors and vitamin-infused drinks. I realized that for me, multitasking products work the best.
I use Josie...
By Mariela Rosario | 06/21/2011 - 15:00 | 1 Comment
Happy first day of summer!!!!
So you were lucky enough to be born with beautiful brown skin and you've probably been milking it your whole life: Laughing at your friends who have to pile on the bronzer in the winter and indulging in endless hours of sun exposure without a care in the world. ‘Cause we all know that brown skin doesn't burn, right? WRONG!
By Latina Staff | 02/07/2011 - 14:30 | 1 Comment
Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bundchen found herself the subject of some scrutiny after supposedly telling London’s Daily Mail that sunscreen was poison: "I cannot put this poison on my skin...I do not use...
- Marc Anthony Sues ClubCreate Over 1.3 Million Loan
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President