By Smriti Mundhra | 01/29/2010 - 16:00 | 9 Comments
Temperatures fell below freezing at the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah on Tuesday night, but all the Latin Heat was crammed into the Supper Club on Main Street. América Ferrera and boyfriend Ryan Piers Williams (whose film The Dry Land was a festival favorite), Wilmer Valderrama and dozens of others were...
- Benicio Del Toro Returns To Cannes To Tell A Real Story
- NYC Rattled By Cold-Blooded Killing Of A Gay Man, Shot Point-Blank In Face
- Powerball's $590M-Plus Await One Lucky Floridian
- Oxbow Wins Preakness, Dashes Orb's Hope For Triple Crown
- Record $600 Million Powerball Is Enough To Forget Astronomical Odds Of Winning