By Kat Deluna | 10/26/2011 - 13:59 | 0 Comments
Even though we're well into fall, I never put away a staple I really like just because the seasons are changing. By making a few alterations to your style you'll easily be able to keep rocking your favorite summer garments well into the cooler seasons. A ton of these summer staples can naturally transition to the fall.
Here are 5 summer trends I think are worth...
By Verky Arcos | 07/28/2011 - 14:30 | 0 Comments
We’re loving the sweet, citrus colors of summer and apparently, we’re not the only ones. At Microsoft's Imagine Cup World Finals competition, Desperate Housewives star Eva Longoria wore an orange ASOS "Egg Shape" shift dress which just confirmed what we already knew! Orange ya glad we let you in on this trend? Sorry, we couldn't help ourselves......
By Verky Arcos | 06/06/2011 - 16:00 | 0 Comments
With summer sunshine comes the urge to bring bright color back into our wardrobes! Leave the little black dress for the winter doldrums, because this summer the term takes on a whole new meaning—a Little Blue Dress is oh-so season appropriate.
By Reece Olguin | 06/02/2011 - 12:00 | 0 Comments
Nothing screams Summer more than this happy hue! Celebs like Fergie are fans of bright yellow when it comes to glamming it up for the red carpet and so are we. Don’t be afraid to try all shades of this color because the brighter, the better!
Here are some of our fave picks for incorpating this sunny shade into your wardobe:
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'