By Amanda Flores | 07/18/2013 - 12:30 | 0 Comments
It’s hard to look your best in the summer heat. Use our tips, tricks, and products to solve all your summer beauty problems – from melting makeup to fading pedicures to hair that just won’t behave. Here are 25 best tips, tricks and products under the sun.
By Amanda Flores | 03/26/2013 - 12:51 | 0 Comments
Whether you’re relaxing on the beach or hitting the hotel pool party, don’t forget to keep these makeup helpers handy. You’ll be ready for whatever—or whoever—comes your way!
By Valerie Tejeda | 06/18/2012 - 13:00 | 0 Comments
There is nothing worse than stepping out on a hot day, and having your makeup melt off your face. Lucky for us, celebrity makeup artist Mally Roncal is here to help! In addition to working with some of the hottest faces in Hollywood, including Jennifer Lopez, Beyonce, and Rihanna, Mally has...
By Latina Staff | 07/13/2011 - 08:30 | 4 Comments
Prevent smears and smudges with these pro secrets.
1. Start with primer (like Laura Mercier Foundation Primer, $30). “It stops sweat and heat from ruining your foundation,” says makeup artist Carola González.
2. Stick to a lightweight foundation or tinted moisturizer, like ...
- Stolen Container Of Radioactive Material Found, Mexican Official Says (UPDATE)
- Luis Suarez's 'Goal Of The Year' Candidate Highlighted His 4-Goal Demolition Of Norwich City (VIDEOS)
- Junot Diaz Speaks Out After Insults To His Dominican-ness
- School Science Project Goes Terribly Wrong, Hospitalizing Students
- Erika Andiola: Stop Deportations First, Then Fight For Legislation