By Reece Olguin | 08/02/2012 - 18:00 | 0 Comments
Yes, it’s August folks. Yikes! Where does the time go? While we still have lots of beautiful warm weather days ahead of us, the cooler temps will be here before we know it. We’ve pulled together some pieces that will help make the move from sunny skies to falling leaves a snap.
By Verky Arcos | 05/16/2011 - 16:00 | 0 Comments
Kaftan-inspired pieces are perfect for the beach or a summer soiree. You’ll look regal and stylish while still feeling comfy and cool. Since we’re obsessed with Kaftans, we figured you might be too. Here are some cute and affordable options for you to choose from!
By Verky Arcos | 02/22/2011 - 15:45 | 0 Comments
Now that New York Fashion Week is over, fashionistas can kick off their sky-high stilettos and begin considering what trends they will adopt for the Fall 2011 season.
With over 90 runway shows, it can be hard to decide what looks to channel, but lucky for us (and for you!) there were some obvious themes that appeared in collection after...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize