By Kat Deluna | 06/25/2012 - 13:00 | 0 Comments
For me, summer is a laidback season filled with a bunch of activities and festivities under the sun. It’s important to me to protect my skin and stay cool in the heat!
I keep my hair, skin and body moisturized, with essential oils, sun protectors and vitamin-infused drinks. I realized that for me, multitasking products work the best.
I use Josie...
By Valerie Tejeda | 06/18/2012 - 14:00 | 0 Comments
There is nothing worse than stepping out on a hot day, and having your makeup melt off your face. Lucky for us, celebrity makeup artist Mally Roncal is here to help! In addition to working with some of the hottest faces in Hollywood, including Jennifer Lopez, Beyonce, and Rihanna, Mally has...
By Latina Staff | 07/13/2011 - 09:30 | 4 Comments
Prevent smears and smudges with these pro secrets.
1. Start with primer (like Laura Mercier Foundation Primer, $30). “It stops sweat and heat from ruining your foundation,” says makeup artist Carola González.
2. Stick to a lightweight foundation or tinted moisturizer, like ...
By Kate Sandoval | 05/26/2011 - 17:59 | 2 Comments
With the sunny weather and the 3-day weekend ahead, we’re already making mental notes of all the beauty essentials we want on-hand. Here’s what we’ll be packing in our tote:
1. Sunscreen stick. The last thing we want to do mid-day is reapply a goopy, white sunscreen on top of our makeup, but we are willing to swipe on a clear sunscreen stick. It’s as easy as...
- Yahoo Nearing $1.1B Acquisition Of Tumblr, Report Says
- Oxbow Wins Preakness, Dashes Orb's Hope For Triple Crown
- Preakness: Orb, Dominican Jockey Favored To Win And Set Up Triple Crown Try
- Missing Army Vet's Body Found, Roommate Arrested As Murder Suspect
- 'American Idol' Finale Draws Record Low Ratings In 12th Season