By Damarys Ocaña Perez | 03/16/2011 - 15:30 | 0 Comments
Puerto Ricans should be the only ones who have a say in whether the island remains a part of the United States or becomes independent and the President and Congress should act on the results quickly, says a new report by the President’s Task Force on Puerto Rico released today.
The 114-page report is the product of two years work by the Task Force...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize