By Reece Olguin | 09/15/2011 - 14:30 | 0 Comments
Narciso Rodriguez’s Spring 2012 show was all about refinement with a twist. The collection was surprising at time, but the aesthetic was so Narciso. The vibe was sophisticated with its clean lines and graceful-movement fabrics, but the constant throughout was the cool asymmetry in neckl and hemlines. The show began with the designer’s signature black and...
By Reece Olguin | 09/14/2011 - 11:32 | 0 Comments
Carolina Herrera’s Spring 2012 show makes us wish we didn’t have to wait to wear the light, breezy and ultra feminine chiffon looks she teased us with on the runway. Garden green, canary yellow and sepia tones were the show’s highlights, as were embroidery and beaded embellishements. Of course, we got a bit of black and white color blocking to round out the...
By Latina Staff | 09/13/2011 - 13:00 | 0 Comments
The Custo Barcelona Spring 2012 fashion show was an absolute spectacle. The collection was named Tripolar and was broken up into three parts: Dual, Kaleidoscope, and Mirame. Each section had its own feel, from casual to flamboyant, but there were some consistent themes running throughout the entire collection.
Custo really focused on the colors,...
- Benicio Del Toro Returns To Cannes To Tell A Real Story
- NYC Rattled By Cold-Blooded Killing Of A Gay Man, Shot Point-Blank In Face
- Powerball's $590M-Plus Await One Lucky Floridian
- Oxbow Wins Preakness, Dashes Orb's Hope For Triple Crown
- Record $600 Million Powerball Is Enough To Forget Astronomical Odds Of Winning