By Johanna Ferreira | 12/15/2010 - 17:00 | 0 Comments
In late November, the Royal Spanish Academy (more appropriately, La Real Academia Española or RAE) set some new rules regarding our beautiful native language. The RAE is the official royal institution responsible for regulating the Spanish language. It was established in 1713 and is based in Madrid, Spain, though it is affiliated with national...
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President
- Why Nelson Mandela Loved Fidel Castro