By Verky Arcos | 06/22/2011 - 15:32 | 2 Comments
Music, in my opinion, is one of the most important parts of a wedding. I think music determines the vibe of your party. Does it feel like a house party or a cocktail soiree? But, even more important than your the playlist is the very first song you choose to dance to as a newly married couple—your wedding song.
Everyone married couple I know has chosen a wedding song...
- Yahoo Buys Tumblr For $1.1B, Its Most Expensive Acquisition In A Decade
- NYC Man Charged For Murder In Gay Hate Crime
- Immigration Reform Faces Threat From Drug Cartel Towns
- San Antonio Spurs Scorch Memphis Grizzlies In Game 1
- Miguel’s Kicking Performance At The Billboard Awards Leaves Fan With A Headache