By Damarys Ocaña Perez | 06/23/2011 - 11:45 | 1 Comment
Sen. Robert Menendez (D-New Jersey) and others introduced a comprehensive immigration reform bill on Wednesday that would require the 11 million undocumented immigrants in the country to register with the government and would strengthen border security and worksite enforcement while proposing tougher penalties for misuse of social security numbers.
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'