By Damarys Ocaña Perez | 09/30/2011 - 16:00 | 0 Comments
Smart. Fierce. Ambitious. Fascinating. Those are traits shared by some of the most powerful Latinas in the U.S. and beyond. These women—whether or not you agree with their politics or like their music—are admirable for the tenacity and brains that have put them atop their fields.
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize