By The Latin Kitchen | 04/19/2013 - 10:25 | 0 Comments
Once upon a time, 420 (4:20 or 4/20) held special meaning for a select group of marijuana smoking insiders who were in on the toking. These days, however, with 18 states from Arizona to New Jersey, plus the District of Columbia, having legalized the use of medical marijuana, the definition of 420 is cult no more....
By Michelle Rivas | 08/01/2012 - 16:00 | 0 Comments
Health halos are the seemingly angelic snacks that tease us with their promises of low-fat and sugar-free heavenly bliss. What happens when you purchase one of these tempting treats? Normally, after a few more than the recommended amount, they leave you asking for forgiveness.
When given the choice of a regular meal and a low-fat meal, obviamente your...
- Benicio Del Toro Returns To Cannes To Tell A Real Story
- NYC Rattled By Cold-Blooded Killing Of A Gay Man, Shot Point-Blank In Face
- Powerball's $590M-Plus Await One Lucky Floridian
- Oxbow Wins Preakness, Dashes Orb's Hope For Triple Crown
- Record $600 Million Powerball Is Enough To Forget Astronomical Odds Of Winning