By Grace Bastidas | 06/29/2011 - 15:35 | 0 Comments
Want to enjoy cocktails in the sun this weekend without worrying about piling on the pounds? So do we! Here are two low-calorie drinks from chef Julian Medina’s New York City–based Yerba Buena restaurants that taste delicious but won’t compromise your bikini body.
The Sun-Dia from Yerba Buena Perry
By Angie Romero | 06/27/2011 - 08:17 | 0 Comments
Cameron Diaz has been looking amazing lately, so when we caught up with the Cuban actress in Miami we had to ask, how does she do it?
Your car wash scene in ‘Bad Teacher’ obliterates every other car wash scene in cinematic history and we don’t blame you for flaunting your hot bod.
I didn’t even have time to work out [during...
By Lee Hernandez | 02/15/2011 - 12:58 | 2 Comments
Sofia Vergara is lending her famous curves to Diet Pepsi! This isn’t Vergara’s first time endorsing a Pepsi product. In 1996, when she was just 17 years old, she wore a skimpy bikini to star in a TV ad for Pepsi.
"I'm excited to still be part of the Pepsi family after 20 years as the new face of Diet Pepsi. Pepsi launched my career at an early age...
- Benicio Del Toro Returns To Cannes To Tell A Real Story
- NYC Rattled By Cold-Blooded Killing Of A Gay Man, Shot Point-Blank In Face
- Powerball's $590M-Plus Await One Lucky Floridian
- Oxbow Wins Preakness, Dashes Orb's Hope For Triple Crown
- Record $600 Million Powerball Is Enough To Forget Astronomical Odds Of Winning