By Celia Shatzman | 05/10/2013 - 10:59 | 0 Comments
Think skin cancer is not your problem? Think again.
Despite what you may have heard, it’s not just white people who are at risk for skin cancer. “The most common question I get from patients is, ‘Why did I get skin cancer if I’m brown?” says Puerto Rican dermatologist Maritza Perez, an associate clinical professor at Columbia University in New York...
By Amanda Flores | 01/18/2013 - 16:01 | 0 Comments
Colder, drier temperatures and indoor heating can really take a toll on your skin so head-to-toe pampering is a must. We’ve rounded up five must-have hydrators to keep you looking sexy through the winter months.
By Kate Sandoval | 11/01/2010 - 07:30 | 0 Comments
Are you celebrating Día de los Muertos this year? If so, you can now bring the party into your shower! Lush, the natural beauty brand who makes those addicting bath bombs we all love, has created a special Día de los Muertos collection. The company states on their website that they decided to create the products because they “were so inspired by the idea...
- Brazil's economy experiences first contraction since 2009
- Warriors rally in 4th quarter for 112-103 win over Raptors
- Messi on target for January return after pain-free rehab session
- Engineer admits he was nodding off before train derailed
- Christian Slater Marries Girlfriend Brittany Lopez In Spontaneous Florida Wedding