Sh*t People Say
By Jill Pankow | 02/15/2012 - 12:39 | 0 Comments
Every time we get on the internet there’s a newly posted video entitled “Sh*t [Fill in the Blank]s Say.” BeingLatino took it one step further, though, creating a spoof on the popular YouTube craze. From “Guadalupe? I thought that’s what you dip chips in” to “I only have one cousin,” the YouTube station outlined for our enjoyment “Sh...
By Adriana Rivera | 01/25/2012 - 11:14 | 0 Comments
“Hey chica!” Do some of your white friends greet you like that? We thought so. In the newest video of the Sh*t People Say collection, Sh*t White Girls Say to Latinas, the truth comes out in all its hilarity.
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize