By Lee Hernandez | 06/15/2010 - 13:01 | 0 Comments
This week, we conclude our series grading the networks on their diversity with a look at Showtime. I’ve always thought of Showtime as HBO’s less creative younger sister. But how does the network do when it comes to casting Latin talent in front of the...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize