Shooting in Tucson
By Damarys Ocaña Perez | 01/13/2011 - 16:30 | 1 Comment
Growing up in Tucson, the son of a Mexican mom and a Mexican American dad, Daniel Hernandez wanted to be a doctor, someone who helps people in dire need. By the time he’d been bitten by the politics bug and joined Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords’ campaign, he had no idea that the nursing assistant training course he’d taken in high school...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize