By Jill Pankow | 02/15/2012 - 11:23 | 0 Comments
Last night’s Valentine’s Day buzzer beater has propelled Linsanity to its highest level yet. The last minute 3-point shot by break-out star Jeremy Lin gave the New York Knicks the 90-87 win over the Toronto Raptors continuing their 6 game winning streak. The rise of Lin in the absence of Carmelo Anthony,...
By Lee Hernandez | 05/21/2010 - 10:00 | 9 Comments
Gloria Govan (wife-to-be of Orlando Magic forward Matt Barnes) is a smart, educated and opinionated young woman. But you don’t want to mess with her! Here, she tells Latina.com her side of what went down on VH1’s reality series, Basketball Diaries.
A lot of people don’t know you're part Latina. Who’s Latin in your...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize