By Angelique Serrano | 05/13/2010 - 12:00 | 5 Comments
I'm just going to say it: Most complimentary hotel shampoos and conditioners suck. Well, okay, if you’re staying somewhere ultra luxe and glamorous, I'm sure you get some pricy name brand bottles in the bathroom. But most of the times I use the free stuff and it feels like I’m washing my hair with liquid detergent.
That's why I recently decided to invest in some...
By Angelique Serrano | 04/01/2010 - 12:00 | 0 Comments
Since coloring my hair it’s been dry, dry, dry. I tried the new duo from Carol’s Daughter – Rosemary Mint Purifying Shampoo and Conditioner ($13 and $16, carolsdaughter.com)and now it’s soft, smooth and shiny! Really, my hair...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize