By Verky Arcos | 11/12/2010 - 18:00 | 0 Comments
The women of the Latin Grammy’s know how to turn it out. While there was a lot of old fashion glamour on the “green carpet” there were also a few clear new trends on display. Here are our faves:
The color of the night was definitely red! Ana Patricia Gonzalez and Natalia Jimenez wore Valentino ruffly red...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize