Senator Bob Menendez
By Mariela Rosario | 10/01/2010 - 09:22 | 0 Comments
Senator Bob Menendez (D-New Jersey) introduced a new immigration reform bill that has many supporters hopeful to see a change within the system sooner rather than later. The Comprehensive Immigration Reform Act of 2010 was filed just as Congress prepares to break until after the November 2 elections.
Introducing the bill yesterday at...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize