By Damarys Ocaña Perez | 04/21/2011 - 14:30 | 1 Comment
Immigrant children are the country’s fastest-growing group but their future and their ability to assimilate is in jeopardy unless something is done to improve their educational achievement, according to a new policy brief released by the Brookings Institute.
In its report, the independent think tank specifically calls the educational lag of Latino kids—who make up a...
- Marc Anthony Sues ClubCreate Over 1.3 Million Loan
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President