sarah shahi hair
By Kate Sandoval | 07/14/2011 - 13:15 | 3 Comments
So easy, and so summery: Sarah Shahi’s to-the-side braid is just the thing for a hot day. It keeps frizz in check, and makes her sun dress extra cute. We’ll be copying this style all weekend!
To get the look:
-First, to guarantee your braid stays put, make sure your hair has some grip to it. The easiest way to do this is to skip washing...
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'