By Latina Staff | 04/25/2011 - 08:56 | 1 Comment
Ok, so we aren’t actually representing on the offical Royal Wedding guest list but there are a few Latinos attending this Friday and since we are obsessed, we just had to share who they were.
Queen Sofia of Spain
This is an obvious one really. Don’t all royals know each other?
The Deputy Prime Minister and Ms. Miriam Gonzalez...
By Mariela Rosario | 02/23/2011 - 18:00 | 0 Comments
Estibalis Chavez is one determined 19-year-old. The Mexican teenager has been camped out in front of the British embassy in the capital city to push the Royal family into issuing her an invite to the impending nuptials of Prince William and Kate Middleton for almost two weeks!
Chavez set up a tent in front of the embassy on February 10th and wants to...
By Verky Arcos | 11/20/2010 - 11:00 | 0 Comments
There’s buzz everywhere about Brazilian designer Daniella Issa Helayel and her clothing line, Issa London. But the future Queen of England, Kate Middleton, isn’t the only one who has taken notice of the chic and feminine dresses. Issa's most popular style is her signature knot dress with a plunging neckline. Take a look at...
- Oxbow Wins Preakness, Dashes Orb's Hope For Triple Crown
- Record $600 Million Powerball Is Enough To Forget Astronomical Odds Of Winning
- Yahoo Nearing $1.1B Acquisition Of Tumblr, Report Says
- Preakness: Orb, Dominican Jockey Favored To Win And Set Up Triple Crown Try
- Missing Army Vet's Body Found, Roommate Arrested As Murder Suspect