By Lee Hernandez | 12/12/2010 - 14:15 | 1 Comment
Brazilian designer Issa isn't the only Latino to get a piece of the British Royal engagement action. Photog to the stars Mario Testino had a rendezvous with the Prince of England and his very...
By Verky Arcos | 11/20/2010 - 11:00 | 0 Comments
There’s buzz everywhere about Brazilian designer Daniella Issa Helayel and her clothing line, Issa London. But the future Queen of England, Kate Middleton, isn’t the only one who has taken notice of the chic and feminine dresses. Issa's most popular style is her signature knot dress with a plunging neckline. Take a look at...
By Yuliana Gomez | 11/18/2010 - 17:00 | 0 Comments
The whole world is swept up with the royal engagement of Prince William to Kate Middleton. But here at Latina, we’ve been seriously obsessed with the blue dress the bride-to-be was wearing at the announcement—and mostly with its Rio de Janeiro–born designer Daniella Issa Helayel of eponymous label Issa London. The...
- Benicio Del Toro Returns To Cannes To Tell A Real Story
- NYC Rattled By Cold-Blooded Killing Of A Gay Man, Shot Point-Blank In Face
- Powerball's $590M-Plus Await One Lucky Floridian
- Oxbow Wins Preakness, Dashes Orb's Hope For Triple Crown
- Record $600 Million Powerball Is Enough To Forget Astronomical Odds Of Winning