By Mariela Rosario | 05/20/2010 - 18:00 | 2 Comments
Last night at the White House State Dinner honoring Mexico, Rick Bayless treated President's Obama and Calderon to his legendary black mole, which he learned how to make from his favorite chile seller in...
By Mariela Rosario | 05/19/2010 - 16:00 | 21 Comments
Yes, we have the menu! Renowned Chicago Chef Rick Bayless has been tapped by the First family to prepare the meal for the administration's second official state dinner. The White House will host Mexican President Felipe Calderon...
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President
- Why Nelson Mandela Loved Fidel Castro