reverse french manicure
By Amanda Flores | 05/29/2012 - 14:00 | 0 Comments
Give your fingers a glam touch with the chic and elegant reverse French mani. We love that it looks super-fancy but is surprisingly simple to do.
Here are our tips inspired by the nail art at Pamela Love’s spring show.
1. Start by cleaning your nails with polish remover to get rid of any natural oils, then apply a base coat.
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'