By Sugey Palomares | 01/17/2012 - 18:23 | 0 Comments
Dominican Olga Tavarez has the power to transform an aspiring model into runway royalty as the Vice President of Paul Fisher's modeling agency "The Network" and the new face on the CW's Remodeled. The 36-year-old New York native has worked for a long roster of high-fashion magazines and modeling agencies. She is a straight shooter who knows what it...
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President
- Why Nelson Mandela Loved Fidel Castro
- Bloomberg To Critics Of His Spanish: 'Get A Life'