By Sugey Palomares | 01/17/2012 - 19:23 | 0 Comments
Dominican Olga Tavarez has the power to transform an aspiring model into runway royalty as the Vice President of Paul Fisher's modeling agency "The Network" and the new face on the CW's Remodeled. The 36-year-old New York native has worked for a long roster of high-fashion magazines and modeling agencies. She is a straight shooter who knows what it...
- Benicio Del Toro Returns To Cannes To Tell A Real Story
- NYC Rattled By Cold-Blooded Killing Of A Gay Man, Shot Point-Blank In Face
- Powerball's $590M-Plus Await One Lucky Floridian
- Oxbow Wins Preakness, Dashes Orb's Hope For Triple Crown
- Record $600 Million Powerball Is Enough To Forget Astronomical Odds Of Winning