By Reece Olguin | 09/15/2011 - 13:30 | 0 Comments
Narciso Rodriguez’s Spring 2012 show was all about refinement with a twist. The collection was surprising at time, but the aesthetic was so Narciso. The vibe was sophisticated with its clean lines and graceful-movement fabrics, but the constant throughout was the cool asymmetry in neckl and hemlines. The show began with the designer’s signature black and...
By Reece Olguin | 09/14/2011 - 10:32 | 0 Comments
Carolina Herrera’s Spring 2012 show makes us wish we didn’t have to wait to wear the light, breezy and ultra feminine chiffon looks she teased us with on the runway. Garden green, canary yellow and sepia tones were the show’s highlights, as were embroidery and beaded embellishements. Of course, we got a bit of black and white color blocking to round out the...
- Marc Anthony Sues ClubCreate Over 1.3 Million Loan
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President