red carpet style
By Gerri Miller | 03/05/2010 - 17:27 | 0 Comments
Playing Iraq vet, helicopter pilot and sometimes-EMT Marisa Benez on NBC’s Trauma, which returns to Monday nights on Mar. 8, Aimee Garcia never gets to glam it up in designer dresses, diamonds, dramatic makeup, or daring hairdos. No wonder she was doubly thrilled to be at the National Hispanic Media Coalition’s 13th annual Impact Awards. Not...
By Gerri Miller | 02/23/2010 - 14:02 | 0 Comments
The stars came out for the Los Premio lo Nuestro a La Musica Latina awards gala in Miami on Feb. 18 and rocked the red carpet with style and flair. Who dazzled and who didn’t? We interviewed three experts to find out.
Freelance makeup artist Lauren Iavarone, who beautifies brides for their weddings...
- Millions of Americans Live Overseas, Report Says
- Raffi Torres Suspended, San Jose Sharks Lose Second Game To The L.A. Kings
- New OAS Report Eyes 'Health' Approach, Decriminalization Of Drugs In The Americas
- UFC: Vitor Belfort Vs. Luke Rockhold In Brazil
- A Daughter's Last Gift Turns Her Struggling Family Into New Millionaires