Whether you're thinking ahead to #MeatlessMonday or simply want a healthy lunch this weekend, we're craving something a little sweet--and a little spicy.
At the top of our list are the incredibly delicious (and surprisingly healthy) Sweet Potato Burritos! Don't worry, though, as they're not too sweet thanks to being spiced-up with SAAS Original Hot Sauce and some cumin! Plus, they're diet-friendly (bikini season is just around the corner!) and filling thanks to the black beans and whole-wheat tortillas. Yum! Excuse us while we have one, too.
- 2 sweet potatoes (1 1/2 lb. or so total)
- 3/4 tsp. Ground Cumin
- 1/2 tsp. Ground Coriander
- 1/2 tsp. Granulated Garlic Powder
- 4-7 dashes SAAS Original Hot Sauce
- 2 TB. lime juice (juice of 1 lime)
- 1 15-oz. can black beans
- 1 Cup corn kernels
- 1/4-1/2 tsp. salt (optional)
- 6 whole-wheat tortillas
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Pierce sweet potatoes with fork, then place on an oven-safe pan and bake for 40-60 minutes.
- Once cooked through, let cool for about 15 minutes.
- Scoop out insides of the sweet potatoes, then mash them in bowl with the dry ingredients.
- Stir in the beans, corn, lime juice, and SAAS Original Hot Sauces. Combine together.
- Finally, put a couple scoops in a warmed tortilla, wrap it and enjoy the burrito.