Two words: spicy margarita.
Get ready to take your taste buds on a journey with this easy picante twist on an old favorite. The chipotle in this margarita elevates it to delicious new (spicy) heights. You won't be able to resist!
- 2 parts Sauza® Blue Silver 100% Agave Tequila
- ½ parts fresh lemon juice
- ¼ parts agave nectar
- ¼ parts ginger syrup
- 1 tsp. puréed canned chipotle in adobo
- ½ lime, quartered lengthwise
- 1 strip red bell pepper, for garnish
- 1 small piece beef jerky, for garnish
In a cocktail shaker, combine lemon juice, agave nectar, ginger syrup, chipotle purée, and lime wedges. Using a muddler or a wooden spoon, muddle ingredients. Then add 1 cup cubed ice and pour in Tequila; stir. Pour into a cocktail glass and garnish with bell pepper and beef jerky.