By Verky Arcos | 06/01/2011 - 12:30 | 0 Comments
As you know, I have chosen my dress, but, unfortunately, I can’t share it with you all because I would DIE if Hec happened to see it, so you will have to wait until the wedding like everyone else. But, I will tell you that I kept the dress very classic to go along with a veil (which I have yet to choose) and I chose a dress I felt was appropriate for my day ceremony as well...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize