By Grace Bastidas | 03/03/2010 - 17:00 | 31 Comments
Based in the New York borough of Brooklyn, Rana Santacruz has been the dubbed the “Irish Mariachi” for his style of music, a blend of Celtic folk and Mexican swing. His solo debut, Chicavasco (out March 9), is made up of tall tales set to a laundry list of instruments (accordion, violin, cello, sax, jaw harp, guitarrón, vihuela, trumpet, tuba) that...
- Benicio Del Toro Returns To Cannes To Tell A Real Story
- NYC Rattled By Cold-Blooded Killing Of A Gay Man, Shot Point-Blank In Face
- Powerball's $590M-Plus Await One Lucky Floridian
- Oxbow Wins Preakness, Dashes Orb's Hope For Triple Crown
- Record $600 Million Powerball Is Enough To Forget Astronomical Odds Of Winning