Raising Bilingual Kids
By Mariela Rosario | 02/22/2010 - 11:29 | 1 Comment
A few weeks ago, I posted about how my two year old is a crazy little chatterbox. Yes, it can get mildly annoying, but I adore her sweet voice. What I appreciate most is that her non-stop chatter is all in Spanish. I can breathe a sigh of relief knowing that all my efforts to raise her bilingual are paying off. I started this bilingual journey by...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize