By Latina Staff | 10/18/2013 - 09:45 | 0 Comments
The Bridgeport Police Hispanic Society is demanding that Assistant Police Chief James Nardozzi resign after officers claimed he allowed a professor to give an ethics training lecture in which racist statements were made.
By Irina Gonzalez | 05/05/2013 - 15:00 | 0 Comments
I’m one of those girls who’s a sucker for romantic comedies. Yes, I said it. I simply love any movie that takes a couple who just can’t seem to get their act together and ends with them finding their happily ever after.
I don’t care if the plot is kind of silly. I don’t care if the acting is awful. I don’t even necessarily care that the dialogue is...
By Lee Hernandez | 02/02/2011 - 14:44 | 2 Comments
Comparing an entire country to a car is the height of stupidity, but that's exactly what TV host Richard Hammond did on the British motoring show, Top Gear, when he branded a Mexican car, "lazy, feckless and flatulent" and said it mirrored Mexico's national characteristics.
Hammond's cohost, James...
- Oscar De La Hoya, Felix Trinidad To Be Inducted Into Boxing Hall Of Fame
- IAEA assures Mexican public after radioactive material located
- EU fines 5 banks, broker $2.3 bn for rigging key interest rates
- Work Continues To Save Whales In Florida's Everglades
- Montana Rape Case Judge: I've Become A 'Lightning Rod' But I Shouldn't Be Punished
- What Gloria Estefan Revealed About Shakira's Crossover Years
- Artists Transform Old Chinatown Beauty Parlor Into A Creative Playground
- 11 Imaginary Republican Enemies That Could Give Bigfoot A Run For Its Money
- 'The X Factor': Alex And Sierra Make Destiny's Child 'Say My Name' Their Own (VIDEO)
- Drug Defendants Are Being 'Forced' To Plead Guilty, Report Claims