By Jill Pankow | 02/10/2012 - 10:57 | 0 Comments
Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony, who have parted ways in marriage but not in work, stopped by the The Ellen DeGeneres Show to talk a bit about their working relationship. The pair seemed quite playful on set laughing and talking about their new show Q’Viva. “We laugh a lot,” Lopez told...
- Benicio Del Toro Returns To Cannes To Tell A Real Story
- NYC Rattled By Cold-Blooded Killing Of A Gay Man, Shot Point-Blank In Face
- Powerball's $590M-Plus Await One Lucky Floridian
- Oxbow Wins Preakness, Dashes Orb's Hope For Triple Crown
- Record $600 Million Powerball Is Enough To Forget Astronomical Odds Of Winning