Choosing the right sun care products is just as important as finding the perfect suit. With so many new SPF options for your skin, hair, eyes, and lips, it’s tricky to determine which really work. We took the guesswork out of that process so you can start enjoying summer sooner.
1. Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Face Lotion SPF 30
2. St. Tropez Self Tan Luxe Dry Oil
3. Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Glow Pad
4. La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water
5. ColorProof HumidityRx™ Anti-Frizz Weatherproof Spray
6. Palladio Rice Paper Blotting Tissues
7. Murad Acne Complex Oil-Control Mattifier SPF 15 PA++
8. Osmosis Skincare UV Neutralizer Harmonized Water
9. PHYTOPLAGE Protective Sun Oil
10. Beach Sexy All-Over Bronzing Stick
11. Supergoop!® Anti-Aging City Sunscreen Serum SPF 30, Travel Size
12. Sugar Tulip Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15
13. Brush On Block
14. Acuvue Oasys and 1-Day TruEye Brand Contact lenses
Acuvue Oasys and 1-Day TruEye Brand Contact lenses
UV protection for your eyes is just as important as SPF for your face and body in the summer months and Acuvue Oasys lenses offer the highest level of protection in a lens (at approximately 96% of UV-A rays and greater than 99% of UV-B rays that reach the cornea) compared to other brands, which only provide 80 to 90% protection. Even if you think you’re shielded from the sun’s harmful rays in a pair of Ray-Bans, they can actually sneak past the sunglass frame, especially around the hours 10 am and 4 pm. Keep your peepers safe; upgrade your contacts.
Visit acuvue.com for pricing and ordering information.
15. no!no! Hair MICRO
no!no! Hair MICRO
Clearly hair removal is one topic we pay slightly more attention to in the summer. Instead of dealing with waxing, tweezing, shaving, and the like, zap unwanted strays before you put on that swimsuit with no!no!'s Hair MICRO device. It uses heat so it won't burn your skin like other at-home lasers and it can be used on the face, neck, body, and bikini line.