By Lori Hoffman | 12/29/2010 - 17:03 | 1 Comment
A month before its scheduled end date, Nicole Richie's probation for a 2006 DUI violation has been terminated early, according to TMZ.com. She had originally been sentenced to four days in jail but spent less...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize