'Swine & Wine' Chefs Michelle Bernstein, Ingrid Hoffman & More Show You the Art of Roasting a Pig! (VIDEO)
By Dan Koday | 03/12/2013 - 13:47 | 0 Comments
Each year, South Beach Wine & Food Festival takes over the sandy beaches of Miami for almost a week's worth of eating & drinking under sunny skies. One of the signature events, Goya Foods' Swine & Wine, tends to attract some of the largest names in Latin cuisine, from host Michelle Bernstein and Ingrid...
By Mariela Rosario | 01/29/2010 - 15:10 | 2 Comments
We all know that Argentina is famous for its meat, and we're not just talking beefcakes like Nacho Figueras (though thank you Argentina, for Nacho, too). The South American country is the world's third largest producer of red meat, but in recent years the government has been promoting pork as an alternative to beef since it costs less to produce and they...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize