Pop Culture: Stacey Dash
Stacey Dash’s character Dionne gives Brittany Murphy’s character a much-needed makeover in Clueless
It wouldn’t be a chick-flick without a makeover scene. But in Clueless, Dionne (Stacey Dash) and Cher (Alicia Silverstone) turn Tai (Brittany Murphy) into a swan in one of the classic film’s most unforgettable scenes. Set to Jill Sobule’s high-octane song “Supermodel,” the extreme makeover montage shows Murphy trying on clothes, having her hair dyed and eyebrows plucked. The end result: a sweet, nice girl who gets a much-needed boost of confidence. And when she arrived at school the next day and everyone took notice, you couldn’t help but beam with pride with her.
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President
- Why Nelson Mandela Loved Fidel Castro