Pop Culture: In the Heights
In the Heights becomes a Broadway hit
The Tony for Best Musical, along with Lin-Manuel Miranda’s Latino-pride-filled acceptance speech, was the frosting on the cake. The real victory was that the musical about Latinos struggling and dreaming in a Manhattan neighborhood ever got to the Great White Way in the first place and that audiences, both Latino and not, embraced it.
- Marc Anthony Sues ClubCreate Over 1.3 Million Loan
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President