Pop Culture 2: Juanes Banned in DR
Juanes La Camisa Negra banned in DR
Bizarre. That’s the only way to describe the Dominican Republic’s decision to ban Juanes’ signature song, saying that its double entendres were indecent. This, coming from the country that spawned bachata. Luckily, despite the ban, and probably partly because of the publicity surrounding it, the sng went on to be an enourmous hit.
- Millions of Americans Live Overseas, Report Says
- Raffi Torres Suspended, San Jose Sharks Lose Second Game To The L.A. Kings
- New OAS Report Eyes 'Health' Approach, Decriminalization Of Drugs In The Americas
- UFC: Vitor Belfort Vs. Luke Rockhold In Brazil
- A Daughter's Last Gift Turns Her Struggling Family Into New Millionaires