Pop Culture 2: Isabel Toledo / Michelle Obama
Isabel Toledo designs Michelle Obama’s inauguration dress
When she stepped onto the stage at the Capitol while her husband took the oath of office as the first black President, Michelle Obama did it in a dress suit of golden brocade designed by the Cuban American fashion designer.
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize